User Insight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:MUST READ:.

+2
PwndYOU4Life
SpriTey
6 posters

Go down

.:MUST READ:. Empty .:MUST READ:.

Post by SpriTey Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Recently, a few members had joined,
And since this is a forum, it's all cool of how much you want to post.
10, 20, 50, posts per day are all fine.
But the problem is you guys are bumping the threads,
Threads from months ago, so here's now
If you bump another thread, the admins / mods will try to get your warning level lower, which can be find by your profile, or may get you ban.

You may make new threads.
Look at the post above you, [date], it can only be the time being of one week.
And for some members had bumped ALOT of threads, I will let it go, but this is last and final warning.

-SpriTey

Last edited by SpriTey on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpriTey
SpriTey
SE ish kewl
SE ish kewl

Back to top Go down

.:MUST READ:. Empty Re: .:MUST READ:.

Post by PwndYOU4Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:57 pm

I think this is stupid >_> because our ideas should contribute to any forum! New or old! Well i know that were not supposed to do this now...BUT it won't stop me from this so called "bumping" because I like to contribute ideas and I'm not going to wait for forums o appear >_>

PwndYOU4Life

Back to top Go down

Post by SacredAssassin Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:57 pm

The more members that show up means the more strict we'll have to become. Tread lightly.

SacredAssassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PwndYOU4Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:41 pm

SacredAssassin wrote:The more members that show up means the more strict we'll have to become. Tread lightly.
Well...it makes no damn sence to do this! I mean like wtf? Y do u have to make it stricter.....there will be more bans and more people being pissed and trolling and spamming and more ppl leaving this forum...Is that what u want?!?!?!?!? No...??exactly now think about what I said...it's smart xD XD sry sprite but this is a stupid idea...

PwndYOU4Life

Back to top Go down

Post by SacredAssassin Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:09 pm

PwndYOU4Life wrote:
SacredAssassin wrote:The more members that show up means the more strict we'll have to become. Tread lightly.
Well...it makes no damn sence to do this! I mean like wtf? Y do u have to make it stricter.....there will be more bans and more people being pissed and trolling and spamming and more ppl leaving this forum...Is that what u want?!?!?!?!? No...??exactly now think about what I said...it's smart xD XD sry sprite but this is a stupid idea...

Bringing back dead threads with no relevance is spamming, and necroposting. For example, my farewell thread I made, what, 4 months ago? There was no reason to bring that back. Also, if there are more people, we have to be more strict, because we have to set a stronger example. If we do nothing, then more people think they can get away with it.

SacredAssassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SacredAssassin Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Excuse the double post, but I'd like to add that we are, by no means, going to become dictators that control every last aspect of the site. "Power of the People."

SacredAssassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PwndYOU4Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:30 pm

SacredAssassin wrote:Excuse the double post, but I'd like to add that we are, by no means, going to become dictators that control every last aspect of the site. "Power of the People."

LMFAO!!! really? cuz it already seems like it...and that wouldnt be considered spam.. this is spam:

this
is
spam
Lol
or this:
@$#%!@^#%&#$^@$*$%!#&%@$^*$#^^@#%&@$^&@$^*#^%!#$*&%^&@$%&W$%^!#@%&@$^YWFTG#^S#TJN#&JK$%YWSH%*KWH$&YW@1235437q356h3hSDSAH%^4w57wu45TY^Q#56h3q5h64@$#%!@^#%&#$^@$*$%!#&%@$^*$#^^@#%&@$^&@$^*#^%!#$*&%^&@$%&W$%^!#@%&@$^YWFTG#^S#TJN#&JK$%YWSH%*KWH$&YW@1235437q356h3hSDSAH%^4w57wu45TY^Q#56h3q5h64@$#%!@^#%&#$^@$*$%!#&%@$^*$#^^@#%&@$^&@$^*#^%!#$*&%^&@$%&W$%^!#@%&@$^YWFTG#^S#TJN#&JK$%YWSH%*KWH$&YW@1235437q356h3hSDSAH%^4w57wu45TY^Q#56h3q5h64
it doesnt make any sence to consider that spam...

Last edited by PwndYOU4Life on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add more)

PwndYOU4Life

Back to top Go down

Post by PwndYOU4Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:34 pm

SacredAssassin wrote:
PwndYOU4Life wrote:

Bringing back dead threads with no relevance is spamming, and necroposting. For example, my farewell thread I made, what, 4 months ago? There was no reason to bring that back. Also, if there are more people, we have to be more strict, because we have to set a stronger example. If we do nothing, then more people think they can get away with it.

if this is trying to make a better example....you'll probably end up having ppl doing it more anyway... no...i think its the other way around >.> no you dont have to be more strict...!!>.<!!
no offense....but the real pawn forums is way better than this....*whispers to self* *wtf am i doing here anyway?!?!?!?!*

PwndYOU4Life

Back to top Go down

Post by noobesc Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:57 pm

PwndYOU4Life wrote:
SacredAssassin wrote:
PwndYOU4Life wrote:

if this is trying to make a better example....you'll probably end up having ppl doing it more anyway... no...i think its the other way around >.> no you dont have to be more strict...!!>.<!!
no offense....but the real pawn forums is way better than this....*whispers to self* *wtf am i doing here anyway?!?!?!?!*
in pawn forum we dun bump threads coz pplz are constantly making up new threads in this forum, we are trying to bring bak to the days where they is alot of pplz
u wan us lock up the old threads so tat other pplz cant post?
noobesc
noobesc

Back to top Go down

Post by PwndYOU4Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:59 pm

[quote="noobesc"]
PwndYOU4Life wrote:
SacredAssassin wrote:
PwndYOU4Life wrote:

in pawn forum we dun bump threads coz pplz are constantly making up new threads in this forum, we are trying to bring bak to the days where they is alot of pplz
u wan us lock up the old threads so tat other pplz cant post?
[/quote yeah...gl with that...and well that would mean u r a little pussy and a bitch..so...i suggest u dont....

PwndYOU4Life

Back to top Go down

Post by BesTgh319 Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 pm

I blame the person above me, Win Very Happy
BesTgh319
BesTgh319
BesTGFX

Back to top Go down

Post by PwndYOU4Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:23 pm

BesTgh319 wrote:I blame the person above me, Win Very Happy

i blame you *****

PwndYOU4Life

Back to top Go down

Post by PwndYOU4Life Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:38 pm

You should make it so that the forum doesnt go all the way to the top...like inpawn forums...

PwndYOU4Life

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowElite Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:23 am

PwndYOU4Life wrote:I think this is stupid >_> because our ideas should contribute to any forum! New or old! Well i know that were not supposed to do this now...BUT it won't stop me from this so called "bumping" because I like to contribute ideas and I'm not going to wait for forums o appear >_>

Shut the fuck up.

Lets make new threads of discussion <3

ShadowElite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down